Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things I never get tired of

Currently Listening to: Yves Montand - Rue St. Vincent

There are a lot of music, movies, and fashion trends that get old quick. But there are a few that can last forever...

1. The Velvet Underground

My favorite songs: Heroin, White Light White Heat, Venus in Furs, Run Run Run, and Femme Fatale.


2. Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2008

This collection was absolute perfection. Ghesquière does floral and structure remarkably.

3. Wes Anderson Movies
His movies are always funny and whimsical. And completely irrelevant, which is what makes them so great.

4. The Strokes

Favorite Songs: Soma, The Modern Age, Alone Together, Heart in a Cage, New York City Cops, and I Can't Win.

5. Any Lanvin Collection

Albert Elbaz is the king of fashion.

3 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

This Lanvin collection Is so amazing!!! It is at my fav. file too!!!

Kisses and hugs!

Kira

Meg said...

I love Lanvin! Definately one of my favourites as well.

Foxy said...

You are so right! Ghesquiere's floral collection will stay beautiful forever...