Talk to you all next year :)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Sunday, December 21, 2008
If I could only own one pair of shoes for the rest of my life, it would be these. I don't care how inappropriate they would be at grandmothers birthday party. Haha. Shoes from Bakers.
Friday, December 19, 2008
(photos via stylefrizz.com)
I thought this editorial was brilliant because they used a lot of clothing from older seasons. Even if they are too drastic to wear for everyday or anyday, they still reflect 2009 very well. It's not about having the latest clothing and everything anymore. It's about taking what you already own and making it into something new, by buying only a few new key pieces each season.
Oh and the most exciting news. Aaron Rose's character is no longer going to be on Gossip Girl. Thank god for that. He was such an icky manipulative hipster douche bag.
The funniest comment from that article:
"My guess? Serena catches him making out with some equally too-goodlooking-for-him South American girl, and when he responds by blaming it all on her ("Are you mad at me? Or are you mad at *Dan*?") he actually chokes to death on his own bullshit."
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
2. There has been 12 episodes of Gossip Girl.
4. We had Spring/Summer '09 Fashion Week.
9. There is going to be a Anna Wintour documentary shown at Sundance called The September Issue.
15. A ridiculous rumor came out about Carine Roitfeld taking over American Vogue. That would be totally awsome but it would make Vogue Paris a little less special in a way.
16. I finally knew one of those fashion trivia things on fashionista.com. (I'm guest #5)
18. Karl Lagerfeld directed a Silent Film about Coco Chanel. Starring Edita Vilkeviciute as Coco Chanel and Brad Kroenig as her lover. Edita is definitely one of a my "model crushes of the moment."
23. Proenza Schouler handbags! I truely love those guys.
24. Matthew Williamson for H&M!
26. I discovered lookbook.nu. Major syle insperation that showcases people from all over the world.
27. I bought a vintage Christian Dior jacket!! Pictures soon.